Receive compensation up to $125.00 for participation
- Male and Female Participants ages 40 years and older
- Subject has a diagnosis of CRC, at any stage, confirmed with a tissue biopsy or a colorectal lesion at least 1 cm in size suspicious for adenoma (including sessile serrated adenoma) or CRC on a pre-enrollment colonoscopy
- Post-colonoscopy, the residual lesion in the colon must be at least 1 cm in size as to require additional surgical excision or complex colonoscopic polypectomy
Now at the following site: Uniontown, PA.
Receive compensation up to $800.00 for participation
- Male and Female Participants ages 50 to 80 years old
- Willing and able to undergo optical colonoscopy and within approximately 90 days from the date of enrollment blood draw.
Now at the following site: Uniontown, PA, Scottdale, PA.