Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Receive compensation of $75.00 per completed visit
- Male & Female Participants ages 40 to 85 years old
- Current or former smoker
- Moderate to Severe COPD with documented 2-3 exacerbations in the last 52 weeks (had to be treated with corticosteroids and/or hospitalization)
- Must be on triple therapy (ICS/LABA/LAMA)
Now at the following sites: Smithfield, PA. Morgantown, WV.
Receive compensation of $100.00 per completed visit
- Male and Female Participants ages 40 to 85 years old
- Current or former smokers with a smoking history of ≥10 pack-years
- Patient-reported history of signs and symptoms of chronic bronchitis (chronic productive cough) for 3 months in the year up to screening in the absence of other known causes of chronic cough
- Evidence of Type 2 inflammation: Patients with blood eosinophils ≥300 cells/microliter
- Documented history of high exacerbation risk defined as exacerbation history of ≥2 moderate* or ≥1 severe* within the year prior to inclusion
Now at the following site: Scottdale, PA.