Receive compensation for participation – $75
- Male & Female Participants ages 2 years and older
- Subject is currently exhibiting fever, or two or more symptoms associated with COVID-19 (such as, but not limited to, chills, cough, shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, fatigue, muscle or body aches, headache, new loss of taste or smell, sore throat, congestion or runny nose, nausea or vomiting, or diarrhea) and must present within 7 days of symptom onset; or
- Subject without any signs or symptoms associated with COVID-19 in the last 14 days
Now at the following sites: Smithfield, PA.
Receive compensation up to $100.00 for participation
- Male & Female Participants of any age.
- Have at least 1 COVID-19 symptom (fever, shortness of breath, cough, sore throat, runny nose, chills) within 24 hours before the index patient providing informed consent.
- Positive COVID-19 test.
Now at the following sites: Scottdale, PA.